Companies are challenged to grow their brands within an ever increasing competitive landscape where the risk of commoditisation has never been higher. Product decoration is a proven product differentiation strategy to grow a brand’s share and profitability.
Consumer products decoration (e.g. to decorate nonwoven personal hygiene products), as well as industrial product decoration mean differentiating an end-use product by promoting and reinforcing a brand, augmenting real or perceived product performance, communicating product use information and entertaining the consumer. With the introduction of product decoration, a company can build upon the value of an existing brand or use the feature to launch new brands.
- Generate customer excitement and greater brand awareness
- Enhance consumer satisfaction, loyalty and product usage
- Drive cross-selling opportunities
- Enable premium pricing
- Help reduce the overall marketing expenditures
- Videojet’s BX binary array printer, a proven solution for product decoration across many applications, is production speed ready
- Integrate directly in the production line for a proven ROI
- Manage service and maintenance costs with a variety of Videojet service offerings designed to help with uptime and cost predictability
- Inks used throughout global operations including functional inks for wetness protection
- Videojet’s product decoration solutions can print brands and logos, promotion support, purchase reminders, localised content, sweepstakes entries, household tips and trivia, instructional marking and much more
- Nonwoven products such as baby diapers, adult diapers and feminine care pads lend themselves particularly well to Videojet’s product decoration solution
- Product decoration can complement advertising budgets by visibly differentiating products in other industries including household disposables and building materials
- Application Notes