Track & Trace
Traceability Solutions Protect against Counterfeiting, Diversion & Product Recalls
Videojet’s IMprints Track & Trace Solution is an end-to-end, production-floor suite of hardware, software and services. It builds from a powerful core – the application of a unique code to individual items in the production environment. From there it expands outward to capture key supply-chain information that is easily fed into other business applications, such as ERP, WMS and more. Videojet’s Imprints Track & Trace Solution fingerprints your brand.
Threats to your brand
Videojet’s IMprints Track & Trace solution fingerprints your brand to powerfully address specific threats:
COUNTERFEITING: Fueled by the internet’s facility to create gray markets, counterfeiting can gravely affect a company’s immediate revenue and do incalculable long-term damage when a substandard product is associated with a brand.
DIVERSION: Unscrupulous individuals can divert products to unintended retail outlets, diluting the brand’s image and generating ill-will within the legitimate sales channel.
RECALL: Product recalls happen, and there can be PR fallout as manufacturers fumble to locate the tainted product.
Benefits of Videojet’s IMprints Track & Trace Solution
- Proven software and production-line control systems
- Marking and reading solutions for nearly any material or production environment
- Non-disruptive implementation adapts to existing packaging-line configurations and procedures
- Cost-effective solution is based on purchase of hardware and software components
- No ongoing cost-per-code charges or exorbitant upfront license fees
- Modular design fits individual needs
- Codes can be formulated in a myriad of ways to best fit the brand, and data can be incorporated into existing IT constructs or hosted by Videojet
- Scalable from a single production line to a multi-facility/multi-line structure while still utilising the initial investment
For Sales Enquiries please call us free on:
0800 500 3023
For the main switchboard please call:
0330 1235 007
(local rate call for landlines & mobiles)
Press 1 for Parts & Consumables
Press 2 for Equipment Service & Support
For other departments please use the auto attendant